Effective June 15, 2020, visitors coming to Vermont from any county with less than 400 active cases of COVID-19 per one million residents is now eligible for quarantine-free leisure travel. The Agency will update the map below each Friday identifying quarantine and non-quarantine counties throughout the Northeast of the United States (including CT; MA; MD; ME; NH; NJ; NY; OH; PA; RI; VA; Washington, D.C.; and WV). Please review this map to see if you are eligible for quarantine-free leisure travel.
If your county does not meet the above criteria, visitors to Vermont may complete either: (i) a 14- day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions if they drive directly from their home via their personal vehicle.
Alternatively, visitors may complete either: (i) a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test – in a Vermont lodging establishment regardless of destination origin or manner of travel (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).
To comply with all quarantine travel regulations, please sign and submit this document for your upcoming stay.
We expect these restrictions to continue to ease in the near future as new announcements are made by the Governor’s office. To read the full amended and restated executive order released on June 15, 2020 please click here.
We look forward to your stay!
Cancellations & Travel Insurance
We understand that planning in the current environment can be challenging. We will fully refund your reservation should the State of Vermont, Local or Federal authorities issue restrictions prior to your stay that impact your ability to occupy the property due to COVID-19.
With the new environment, Carefree Quechee Vacations is committed to your safety and has further updated out cleaning practices.
- Disinfectant cleaning products will be used on all solid surfaces; cleaning products used will be those listed on CDC website.
- All light switches, door knobs and other contact surfaces will be disinfected.
- All cleaners will wear disposable gloves when cleaning to protect themselves and guests. Cleaners with colds or other illnesses will be asked to not come to work.
- Based on availability, we will be supplying Clorox wipes or equivalents to our guests for their stay.
- Carefree Quechee Vacations has been using a hotel linen service for the last twenty months. Presently the laundered items consist of: top sheets, fitted sheets, pillowcases, towels, hand towels, wash clothes, bathmats and kitchen towels.
The Quechee Club
Due to COVID-19 operating procedures across Vermont have changed, including renter amenity access to the Quechee Club. Please visit our detailed page here for more information on how this will impact your reservation dates.
State of Vermont Government Orders
For more information on the State of Vermont Governor updates on COVID you may visit the main website here: https://governor.vermont.gov/covid19response
Addendums Specific to Vacation Rentals: