Per the the executive order of May 15, the Governor of Vermont has begun to ease restrictions on vacation rentals. Out of state visitors to Vermont are welcome to book vacation rentals for stays starting on May 22 with no further quarantine assuming that you have been quarantined for at least 14 days in your home state.
We expect these restrictions to continue to ease in the near future as new announcements are made by the Governor’s office.
We look forward to your stay!
Cancellations & Travel Insurance
We understand that planning in the current environment can be challenging. We will fully refund your reservation should the State of Vermont, Local or Federal authorities issue restrictions prior to your stay that impact your ability to occupy the property due to COVID-19.
With the new environment, Carefree Quechee Vacations is committed to your safety and has further updated out cleaning practices.
- Disinfectant cleaning products will be used on all solid surfaces; cleaning products used will be those listed on CDC website.
- All light switches, door knobs and other contact surfaces will be disinfected.
- All cleaners will wear disposable gloves when cleaning to protect themselves and guests. Cleaners with colds or other illnesses will be asked to not come to work.
- Based on availability, we will be supplying Clorox wipes or equivalents to our guests for their stay.
- Carefree Quechee Vacations has been using a hotel linen service for the last twenty months. Presently the laundered items consist of: top sheets, fitted sheets, pillowcases, towels, hand towels, wash clothes, bathmats and kitchen towels.
State of Vermont Government Orders
For more information on the State of Vermont Governor updates on COVID you may visit the main website here: https://governor.vermont.gov/covid19response
Addendums Specific to Vacation Rentals: