The Quechee Club offers a full range four-season amenities. These amenities are available to renters of properties with Club membership.
The Quechee Club amenities include:
- Two 18-hole golf courses designed by Geoffrey Cornish and considered to be in the top three courses in Vermont.
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools.
- The Quechee Ski Area with thirteen expertly groomed trails, snow-making, ski school, ski team and a quad lift.
- Extensive groomed cross-country ski trails on the golf courses.
- Hiking trails that are also used for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
- Eight Har-tru tennis courts as well as two heated platform tennis courts allowing for winter play.
- A fully equipped fitness center.
- A variety dining experiences from apres-ski to a formal dining room.
- A large variety of family-oriented events from day camps to BBQ’s.
The Club staff can help you plan the perfect amenity package to suit your needs. Call the Club membership services at (802) 295-9356 and select membership services. Click here for more detailed information and the Club website or email the Membership, Gina Beaty at firstname.lastname@example.org.